• Made with ViscoElastic, a higher quality gel than silicone
• Shape works well with Greek and Egyptian shaped feet
• Medically proven to reduce shock
• Prevents shear and stress on bones/muscles
• Relieves pressure points
• Antibacterial and antimicrobial
• Bunion protection
• Thin along top, thicker towards the toes
• Helps distribute weight evenly across toes
• Long lasting ViscoElastic resists tearing and ripping
• Strongest toe protection available
• Eurotard invented the ViscoElastic toe pad: Patent: DES 420.784
• Recommended for experienced pointe dancers
• Easy care: Hand wash with gentle soap and warm water. Use body powder as needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: To ensure maximum comfort the sides and edges of these pads are made as thin as possible. The longevity of the Pointe Comfort toe pads will coincide with how gently they are applied or removed. To prevent tearing the pads as you put them on, place the toe end of the pad in the palm of your hand, sprinkle the pad lightly both inside and outside with a light coating of body powder, then gently push the pad up onto the bare foot. Then, pull your tights on over the pads being careful to smooth the sides and edges of the pad up onto the foot as you go. You may trim the top edge of the pad as needed. The Pointe Comfort toe pads work best when worn with convertible tights. The convenient opening of these tights allows easy access to apply or remove the pads. Our products can be worn over tights, but when doing so you lose some of the material’s ability to absorb and dissipate shock and shear forces. This may contribute to blister development.
CARE: Pointe Comfort toe pads can be washed with hand soap and then rinsed thoroughly with cold water by simply holding under the cold water faucet. They should then be coated lightly with body powder after each washing. This keeps them smooth and fresh and makes it easy to slide them into place.
Dance Shop Fiting Note: Recommend half size larger Pointe shoe to ensure proper fitting.